We generally process your information to provide or receive products or services in business-to-business relationships. You may provide information to us when acting as an employee, owner, contractor of an entity that conducts business with us. We collect the following categories of information in order to provide products and services to you, to communicate with you, to enhance our products, services, and operations, and for other operational, legal and compliance purposes:
- Identification information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, alias, address, phone number, email address, payment information, signatures or other identifiers. We may collect government-issued ID for certain types of transactions – but please provide government-issued ID information only if we ask you to.
- Commercial information, such as products or services you purchased or considered purchasing.
- Audio, electronic or visual information, such as audio or video recording when you call us, video monitoring when you come to our branches, or photos taken when we are working on your project to document progress or completion. When legally permitted, after detecting a security incident to investigate, we may also use image scan technology on images we previously captured of an individual(s) suspected of being responsible for a security incident to aid our investigation and prosecution.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as information about you as representatives of our customers and business partners, in connection with our services and the operation of our business, including business contact information, job title, company name, and office visitor access information, where applicable.
- Inferences or preferences we learn or infer about you.
- Sensitive Personal Information, such as payment card information. We use the information to provide goods or services you request (e.g. with your consent). In addition, where permitted by law, we use the information to prevent, detect, protect against, or respond to security incidents, identity theft, fraud, and illegal activities.
- Other personal information, if it identifies, relates and can be reasonably associated with or linked to you (or your household).
We do not knowingly collect or disclose personal information from children under the age of 16 without parental or guardian consent. If a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us so that the information can be deleted.
For more information about how we retain personal information, please see the “How We Retain Personal Information” section below.